Minimal MIUI Go Apex Theme v2.2 APK

Minimal MIUI Go Apex Theme v2.2 APK




Google play Store


Go To Adf.ly



This theme contains 220+ icons & counting! & it also contains the 3 wallpapers seen in the screenshots.
Note: The icons are set to large in the screenshots. You can easily do this by: menu > preferences > visual settings > icons > icon size > large size.

I take icon requests so please feel free to email me or leave a comment suggesting which app icons you'd like to see themed & I'll make it =)

This is NOT a standalone app, so download Go Launcher EX in the market if you haven't already done so.

Installation
Install GO Launcher EX (free & available in the Market)
Install this theme
Menu -> Themes -> Minimal MIUI

What's in this version : (Updated : Aug 30, 2012)
Added 22 new requested icons.
Updated & cleaned up some icons, & fixed some that weren't showing up properly (Galaxy S3)
Small color changes in Apex.
Check out my matching Go SMS MIUI theme! & my Holo themes! Available in Blue, Green, Red & Purple!
Use Go Locker? Check out my Neon & Nexus themes =)
Any theme issues on Jelly Bean? Email me so I can send you the latest version!
Required Android O/S : 2.2+

Screenshots :

-- Delivered by Feed43 service

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter